Ama – Center for the Care of People and Nature
(original: Ама – Центар за негу човека и природе, eng: Amma)
is a non-profit civil association
for the development and implementation of innovating programs within
sustainable development, environmental protection and organic agriculture.
Improving the quality of life in the community, educating the public in the fields of sustainable development, environmental protection, organic agriculture, and rural development.
Nurturing, Creativity & Innovation, Commitment, Sustainability, Personal development
Youth, women, urban population and rural organic producers.
- coordinating the volunteering network on organic farms in Serbia – WWOOF Serbia
- running the first active community garden in Serbia – Bastaliste
- running the school garden program in Serbia – Bastaonica
- supporting the youth and women to develop own sustainability through entrepreneurship in food production.
- “Federation of WWOOF Organizations” (FoWO), United Kingdom – 41 worldwide member organisations and more than 10.000 organic households and 15.000 volunteers involved.
- “Green Friends – Europe”, Germany – 10 European member organisations.